Monday, February 4, 2013

I Just Gotta Say Thanks!



What an amazing day! I just want to offer thanks for:

1.  Allowing me the opportunity to talk with an incredible woman of God today who was sweet enough to buy me lunch!
2. Being free from distractions long enough to get two loads of laundry done.  I was able to mop and power clean my bathroom and give my dog a bath!
3.  Letting me get some simple 16 minute recipe ideas from the "Pioneer Woman" on the Food Network ( I am about to start school and perhaps have a part-time job I need all the help I can get!)
4.  My daughter,  who was sweet enough to think about me and bring me some spinach and artichoke dip.
5.  Allowing me to spend some time with my daughter on the sofa chit chatting about our day.
6.  My husbands wisdom that caused me to have an ah ha moment regarding where God is leading me in ministry.
7.  A son who wants to know what I think as he considers where he will be going to college.
 
Thank you Lord!

Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment